not updated,...sorry and have a look at the spanish version

2/8/10

Packing

A week to go and the backpack reminds us that this trip has not set back.
Our initial idea is to fly to Brazil and enjoy the carnival (coincidence!) And then down to Iguazu and Uruguay, across to Buenos Aires and from there fly to Tierra del Fuego, from which to "backpack" north of stopping here and there and where we want.
As for us, this trip means to fulfill "the dream", so we like to share it with you, and appreciate your messages on the blog.
We remain in contact (cyber way)

1 comment:

  1. Well, I can only wish you good luck!
    It's so funny that we are leaving more or less at the same time, I'll leave the 22 of February too...keep me updated because that trip you are gonna do, sounds like my next one...I've been dreaming it for too long...maybe when I finish with this walk, i'll think about what's next!

    Buena suerte chicos!

    Ciaoo

    ReplyDelete